Sarah mostly undertakes all her work personally, from quote to clean up. Though she is also an experienced contractor making no job too large!
Sarah takes pride in her knowledge of products and tools. She keeps up-to-date with the latest trends and technology, so you get the right paint in the right colour, applied by the right tools.
- thorough preparation
- restoration of woodwork
- lining of walls and ceilings
- general painting and decorating
- repairing settlement cracks
- sealing stains and fixing defects in paintwork
- hanging all varieties of paper
- design and colour advice given freely
Paper hanging is one of Sarah's specialities.
She can hang all varieties of paper from woodchip to bespoke one-off designs that leave no room for error.
Service Includes -
* advice and wall measuring for the most suitable paper and the correct number of rolls
* stripping old wall coverings
* preparation of wall surfaces including cross lining if needed
Sarah is accustomed to undertaking intricate, detailed work, hanging paper at height, on ceilings, in and around beams and shelves, and on uneven walls.
"I have no hesitation in recommending Sarah's Painting & Decorating as I have had three rooms redecorated, including papering, by Sarah. Great care is taken in preparation which is shown by the quality of the end product. A friendly and trustworthy trades person.”